The Gretchen Whitmer for Governor [Incumbent] campaign is seeking a Finance
Assistant to join our Finance team. The Finance Assistant will report
directly to the Events Director.
The Finance Assistant will assist with donor research and prospecting, help
plan and execute fundraising events, coordinate mailings including through
the donor thank you note program and event invitations, maintain up-to-date
and accurate database records for the campaign, among other tasks. The
Finance Assistant will also be expected to manage a team of interns.
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be versed in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Experience with NGP VAN is strongly preferred
- A proven track record for being a self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous Campaign Experience; previous campaign finance experience or
equivalent is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a computer, and a reliable
mode of transportation
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This position is
based in Lansing, MI.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Finance Assistant Application” in the subject line.